onsdag den 13. maj 2015

Project Life 2015 | Week #8

WAUW.... May 13th and this is my first post this month, - I'd better tighten things up.

I have lots of spreads to show, but it will come little by little, but now on to week no. 8 (better late than never).


There were two main topics this week. Firstly Claus and Maja was here to celebrate Nicoline's birthday, it was 3 days too early, but family plans had to fit and a little girl who turns 3 doesn't care about the days. Sunday my DH and I went to the large Travel Fair in Herning. We got tons of inspiration for our next travels, or at least a lot of ideas for our bucket list. It was a really exciting day and of course we ended up booking our next vacation at wonderful Majorca later this year. I can't wait to be there again.

This was what I want to show from my week no. 8.

I hope to be back very soon.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar